Is it possible to start my own blog or website and make money from it?
yes, it is possible, you can make money by doing both.
You also could be one of them. Because there are many people who start a blog for different reasons.
So, without any more interruption let start learning how to create a blog on WordPress or any other platform.
Before start creating a blog, you guys need to behave
- A unique Domain name
So, here I am going to brief you step by step on how to make your own blog with WordPress.
Here are the steps:
- step: Choose a one blog topic ( niche )
- step: select the blogging platform
- step: Pick a domain name and proper hosting platform
- step: Install WordPress for the blog
- step: Set up the design of your blog
- step: Install proper plugins
- step: start writing your first blog
- step: Monetize your blog
- step: Start sharing your blog with the world
- step: Drive traffic
To make it easier to take action I will suggest some platform for domain and hosting platform which is work for everyone.
Here I am going to explain the above step to make it easier for everyone There are many users who came the first time on my site or for learning how to make a blog so could be easier for them.
so, In the next 15 minutes, you will be ready for making your own blog.
STEP: CHOOSE A BLOG NAME OR DOMAIN NAME
1 EASY TO TYPE
2 EASY TO REMEMBER
3 EASY TO GRAB
4 EASY TO PRONOUNCE
These 4 points will help you to find a proper domain name while purchasing domain please keep these 4 points in your mind.
The name of your blog is the most crucial part of success. A domain name is the URL of a blog that a visitor will use to open a blog.
For example http://www.likeyourstory.com
A custom domain like http://www.likeyourstory.com for which you just need to pay only $12 per year. below I am going to share some tricks on how to buy a domain name I’ll suggest you follow that.
- Always prefer ( .com or .org ) don’t go with ( .net .xyz .internet etc. ) it show a bad impression on google.
- Your domain should be easy to type, easy to pronounce, easy to grab
- Don’t go for a long and lengthy domain it should good sound for your listener.
- Your domain name should be at least 12 characters or less.
My suggestion is to go with the Bluehost domain to check or find your domain name if your domain name is available then it will easily show you and if in case your domain name is not available then it will suggest you the similar like your domain name.
Suggest read : START TO FIND YOUR BUSINESS DOMAIN
STEP: WEB HOSTING
WHAT IS WEB HOSTING?
Web hosting is nothing but whatever you are going to make like a blog something that will be going to be stored in your hosting platform. There you will get space for your data recorder.
I know Godaddy, Site ground is the cheapest web hosting platform but I will suggest you go for Bluehost Because this is value for money you never will go for any other site for purchasing hosting plan because Bluehost services are very good.
In the blue hosting you will get these benefits :
1 Unlimited Websites
2 Unlimited Storage
3 Free Domain 1st Year
4 Free SSL
5 Customizable Themes
6 Automated Backup
7 Domain Privacy + Protection
8 24/7 Support
9 Access to Website Analytics
SUGGESTED READ : GRAB YOUR HOSTING
And now without any delay, I am going to tell you how to buy hosting from BLUEHOST. AND ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING THAT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU IF YOU BUY A HOSTING FROM BLUEHOST THEN YOU WILL GET ONE DOMAIN FREE FOR ONE YEAR and now I will show you how to buy hosting from Bluehost with screenshots…
STEP : 1 OPEN BLUEHOST.COM
When you open the page of Bluehost then you will get something like this.
STEP : 2 SELECT PLAN AS PER YOUR BUDGET
STEP : 4 FILL ALL DETAILS PROPERLY.
some Important things which you need to fill correctly
1 country name
4 Email address
5 Amount plan ( Select for 36 months)
Because if select the 36-month plan then you will get some discount
And one more thing if you don’t have a credit card then you can go with the more payment options where you can pay from your debit card.
Enter your Domain name or Email id password whichever is registered with Bluehost.
- Step 1. Go to my.bluehost.com. When you go to my.bluehost.com and log in,…
- Step 2. Install WordPress on Bluehost. When we last left off, you had just clicked…
- Step 3. Choose your domain name. After clicking install WordPress,…
- Step 4. Write down your WordPress login information.
- Step 5. That’s it – You have successfully login.
STEP : START DESIGN YOUR BLOG